- 2,90kg weight, made from best forged materials-tempered steel
- For fretting
- Bushing install and remove on peg head (guitar&bass)
- As riveting stand
- No attachments included
- Sturdy manufacture for years of reliable use
- Unique on the marker with it's locking handle
- Useful for holding stubborn frets while gluing
- Entirely designed and produced in EU.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- You get the device disassembled with assembling instructions.
-Check for attachments for fretting, bass bushings and guitar bushings
- The device is meant for use as a luthier tool for fret installing and bushing installation/removal. - Any other use, altering or adding other attachments other than original Summit products to the device can irreversibly damage it, causing it to malfunction.
- Improper use of this device will result in a warranty invalidation.