- Length 235 mm, weight 0,33 kg
- Material hardness HRc 44-48/58+-2
- For cutting fret's tangs on binded fingerboards
- Professional tang cutter with adjustable cutting depth.
- Precisely cuts the tang to the adjusted depth
- Hardened jaws to HRC58 enable smooth cutting of hardest stainless steel frets
- Pliers delivered with guiding plate no. 1,2 Please see below the dimensions
- For all fret wire including Stainless Steel
- Long Handles provide leverage.
- Fret wire guiding plate is reversable giving 2 profile options
- The tang is supported at the cut eliminating distortion of the tang end
- Tough jaws accept Stainless Steel fret wire.
- Depth stop adjustable from 0 to 8.5mm.
- Leaf spring handle opens the jaws on release
INSTRUCTIONS ON PROPER USE:
The SUMMIT cutting pliers are designed and made only for cutting fret wires included Stainless Steel, any other wire or Stainless Steel material can damage and blunt the plier's jaws. So please use them as intended.
Improper use of pliers will result in a warranty invalidation.
Very important ! Before start working with fret tang cutter, please pay attention to choose the guiding plate radius that corresponds to fret crown profile.
A B A B
1 2,63 1,20 3 2,30 1,40
2 2,03 1,09 4 2,80 1,45
6 2,99 1,47