- V-TBA 250KΩ volume potentiometer
- Special P taper characteristic enlarging the effective zone of a rotation when adjusting volume
- Extra feature: an adjustable paralel treble bleed circuit.
- Picture1+2: 3 jumper switches in OFF position, meaning there is just a basic capacitor acting on treble bleed control
- Picture 3: all 3 jumper switches are ON resulting in the maximum capacitance acting in the paralel treble bleed circuit
- Trimmer potentiometer – (see arrow), adjustable with a simple screw-driver, effects on a resistance value of the treble bleed circuit
- The combination of jumper switches and setting of the trimmer offers almost infinite values of treble bleed impact on the volume control.