- VTB+Tprinted circuit board
- Socket godenplated cotacts
-Telecaster Stainless Steel control pate Satin finish
-Set for telecaster comprising a stainless steel plate with volume and tone control, a pick-up - Selector (Neck-Both-Bridge) and a wired gold plated output jack.
- Easy no-soldering - mounting, requires just a screw-driver.
- Tone control consists in a 250KΩ tone potentiometer with an option of choosing 4 different capacitors, or the combination of them, with the consequence of different »depth« of the tone control activity.
There are 3 jumper swithes on the circuit board. In the first picture they are all OFF, meaning there is just a basic capacitor acting on the tone control -the brightest sound.
- Second picture there is an example of the jumper switch set on ON meaning adding extra capacitance to the circuit – in the case of the tone control weobtain deeper sound.
- Choose the jumper switch combination for your optimal sound.
- Volume control consists in a 250KΩ volume potentiometer with a special P taper characteristic enlarging the effective zone of the rotation when volume adjusting.
The extra feature of this potentiometer is an adjustable paralel treble bleed circuit.
If all 3 jumper switches are in OFF position, means there is just a basic capacitor acting on treble bleed control.
Adding jumper switches on ON position, results in adding capacitance in the paralel treble bleed circuit.
Trimmer potentiometer – see picture above, adjustable with a simple screw-driver, effects on a resistance value of the treble bleed circuit.
The combination of jumper switches and setting of the trimmer offers almost infinite values of treble bleed impact on the volume control.